[OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: prebuilt tools (long!)

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Fri Oct 10 22:42:01 EDT 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 21:58, Jonathan Segel wrote:
> thanks to all who read that missive and responded, very
> interesting. lest you all think that i was complaining about the
> state of linux audio, i assure you i was not. i had interpreted
> earlier posts to be asking why more people weren't using linux audio
> tools, so i gave an example of somebody who had been working in
> another world and was moving into linux.

<snip>

Your message seems very interesting, but because it's late and for some reason
you chose not to use any capital letters, I guess I'll have to wait till the
morning and a cup of coffee before I have the motivation to parse it. But
most likely I will not have the motivation to retrack through my inbox. A
pity.

Out of curiosity, why do you post like this? What advantage do you feel you
gain by it?

I mean, it's not offensive in anyway to me, it's just that I wonder what the
point of it is.

Larry