[linux-audio-user] Funky wav file format 674f

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at ml1.net
Sun Oct 12 04:05:02 EDT 2003

So I got a bunch of samples lying around from my FruityLoops days, and I
want to make use of 'em.  The catch is, they're not standard PCM encoded
WAV files. While they are waves, they use format '674f', and I can't
figure out exactly what it is.  XMMS can play it, sox doesn't know what
to do with it, and I've grepped the crap out of libsndfile and
libaudiofile and haven't found reference to it.  Anybody know anything
about this?  I'm about to go through the XMMS sources, so my post here
might be premature, but any and all leads will be appreciated.

Peace,
=Pete
--
You can only run configure at the top level of the Ardour source tree.
You don't want to know why this is true.  Don't try to work around it.