[linux-audio-user] ALSA on Redhat - besides the Planet

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Sun Oct 12 16:06:01 EDT 2003

I am on Red Hat 9.  When I installed Red Hat 9 on my PC, it recognized
the sound card.  The sound card was working fine.  RH9 does not include
ALSA packages.
I installed later the ALSA sound drivers and utilites.
I am usinf artsd as sound server, but sometimes whne I run Mozilla, it
will force esd to start as sound server if artsd has terminated.

GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 8.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |                    Registered Linux user number 320898