[linux-audio-user] Funky wav file format 674f

Pete Bessman ninjadroid at ml1.net
Sun Oct 12 17:32:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 06:59:54 +1000, "Erik de Castro Lopo"
<erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com> said:
> Do you see what I see?

HEH!  So I wonder what that WAV header is doing in the file?
Hmm, and what superior set of heuristics is XMMS using
to sox and my sundry hacks to determine the files identity?
I know that FruityLoops samples tend to have extra info in
them, like loop points, which ogg might not support?  I'll
have to investigate this thoroughly.  Thanks for the help,
Erik, I've never touched a HEX editor in my life, I suppose
it's time to change that policy.

Peace,
=Pete
--
You can only run configure at the top level of the Ardour source tree.
You don't want to know why this is true.  Don't try to work around it.