[linux-audio-user] newbie question

Edouard Chalaron e.chalaron at paradise.net.nz
Sun Oct 12 17:34:01 EDT 2003

Hi there,
I am looking for a way to improve the sound from an old VHS tape.
The tape has been played an played and played.... the osund has now some
fluctuations that I'd like to get rid of.

I know how to use SOX, GWC or Audacity but do not have the knowledge about
sound processing. Bcast 2000 seems to have useful tools as well, but really
it's above what I know (apart from gain and LPF).

So if anybody has a link, an idea, a trick, anything will do at this stage :-)

Thanks a lot
Edouard