[linux-audio-user] pics from the expo

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Oct 14 03:46:01 EDT 2003

Chris Cannam wrote:
> Some photos from the Rosegarden camera at the 2003 Linux Expo in
> London these last couple of days.  There are only a handful and
> they're not the most exciting, but hey:
>
>   http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/rosegarden/expo-2003-pics.html

nice.
some additions to my email-to-faces map.

you guys really look good at an expo :) any chances you'll be joining us
at linuxtag 2004 or the lad conference in karlsruhe ?

best,

jörn

--
Progress (n.):  The process through which the Internet has evolved from
smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)