AW: [linux-audio-user] ogg player for Windows?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Tue Oct 14 17:07:29 EDT 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 05:22, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Sure. No problem. However, don't necessarily think everyone wants to be
> an example. I've posted mp3 + ra in the past. I could add .ogg to that
> in the future to support the cause without cutting off my own nose,
> right?

Right. That's precisely what I _am_ doing. :-)
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim/

Frank does have a point, I must confess. If I'd been able to run MUSH under
Windows I might never have migrated (I _know_ that's got nothing to do with
music :-). However, I could _play_ MUSH under Windows. There's a balance
there, somewhere.

Never Give Up

tim hall