[linux-audio-user] (non)conformity, was Re: That whole mp3 vs. ogg vs. wma vs. yomamma thing

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Oct 15 18:27:01 EDT 2003

You ought to take a look at that book.  It just looks hard, it's really
pretty easy.  The only tool that's a must is a 6" jointer.  Other tools
- clamps, router, dremel router, surform, drill, sander, jig saw,
straight edge.  Nice to have - band saw, table saw or radial arm saw.
Absolute must - tons of sandpaper and elbow grease.

Jan