[linux-audio-user] SOS Survey

iriXx m at irixx.org
Thu Oct 16 17:03:51 EDT 2003

yep me too. although im afraid i put Nick Bracegirdle from Chicane in
the interview bit. sorry, Dave, i'm having a bit of a Chicane phase....

m~

--

  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.