[linux-audio-user] [ann] Test your ogg players at IRCAM's Resonances online off festival!

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Fri Oct 17 03:48:30 EDT 2003

> today the IRCAM Resonances festival started.

Thanks for the link - sounds wild! One handy feature that I've seen
some radio stations use is to send the name of the artist and track
to the gui of the ogg player, xmms in my case. I don't know how
practical that is with live streams, but it's very handy to know who
is playing, so you can find them on the web later.

I guess you could even send a URL as part of the meta information, so
you could launch a browser window automatically and read up on the
artist as you are listening.

Cheers

Daniel