[linux-audio-user] How to check if I have midi connection?

Emiliano Grilli emillo at libero.it
Sat Oct 18 19:28:09 EDT 2003

sabato, 18 ottobre 2003 alle 12:46:50, foltra at terra.cl ha scritto:
> Ok. Let's make critical mass. I have a c-port 2000 too, and while i
> haven't check midi outs, the ins are no joy, last time i checked.
> Can't check right now cause my h-bus cable is broken, so i'm waiting
> for the replacement to arrive :(

OK I'm ready to do whatever is necessary (if I'm able ;)
The problem with alsa-devel is that is high traffic and also very tecnical,
but you can't post if you're not a subscriber. Maybe we should elect a
spokesman who subscribes to alsa-devel (please don't count me as
candidate - my english is insufficient) and keep others up to date (don't
know if it can be said for a person :P)

> cableS

Bye
--