[linux-audio-user] Announcing Gnomoradio

Guy Daniel CLOTILDE guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 29 10:05:38 EST 2003

Daniel James wrote / a écrit:

> In the case of music, if someone wanted to distribute a CC'd licenced
> piece commercially, paying the artist a fair cut, then all they'd
> have to do is contact the artist in the usual way and work out a
> deal. What's wrong with that?

stepping inside... There's nothing wrong, but if it costs something (again, nothing wrong) then it's not... free. I think that's what Frank was pointing out.

GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/
Change your Linux PC in a powerful RythmStation,
with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/