[linux-audio-user] Building SpiralSynthModular - undefined libpng references

Vescovi Christophe christophe.vescovi at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 31 10:10:10 EST 2003

Dave Griffiths wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:36:30 +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote
>

>>At 09:14 PM 31/10/2003, Dave Griffiths wrote:
>>

>>>You can actually remove the png lib from the Makefile altogether, it's not
>>>needed any more.
>>>

>>Ah. Thanks for that tip. Will put it on my TODO when it comes time
>>to do more updates. Is there a newer version than 0.2.1 BTW?
>>

>The cvs one is almost releasable (in fact it's probably more stable than 0.2.1)
>It's got alsa midi, jack support that actually works and it's a lot better
>looking...

Well ... still don't work for me.
I still have to edit the source to make it compile :
In SpiralSound/Plugins/JackPlugin/JackPlugin.C line 172 :
change : int JackClient::OnSRateChange(long unsigned int n, void *o)
to : int JackClient::OnSRateChange(jack_nframes_t n, void *o)
Then it compile, but never start .... no errors, nothing, just slow down
my machine.

My system, Mandrake 9.1, Jack 0.83.5

Christophe