[linux-audio-user] Announcing Gnomoradio

iriXx m at irixx.org
Fri Oct 31 17:10:07 EST 2003

Michal Seta wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 10:27, Daniel James wrote:
>

>>Just imagine that this record company doesn't understand or care about
>>your licence, and neglects to include this information. Your only
>>recourse would be to sue, and that might not be practical or
>>affordable.
>

> This is impossible.  They all have very competent legal advisers and
> can't afford not understanding or not caring.  It would cost them too
> much (not to mention reputation).

actually i've had editors *ahem* actually a certain magazine we both
know forget to print my license details at the bottom of my articles. i
license all my articles Free or Creative Commons 'Attribution -
Share-Alike'. if they forget to print it, thats irrelevant... because
its a typo. the form in which i submit the article is the form in which
they accepted it, and that would be upheld in a court of law. it would
just be annoying because i'd have to tell people in person that it was
Free for them to share.

m~
--

  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.