[linux-audio-user] [USB audio capture]: "standard" drivers, "mixers" and level controls

Clemens Ladisch clemens at ladisch.de
Mon Sep 1 12:32:00 EDT 2003

Bob Walker wrote:
> Which M-Audio devices do you refer to? There exists a Linux firmware
> downloader for our Cypress/Anchor USB chip-based designs.

We're talking about the newer devices that use the DFU protocol for
firmware downloading (Audiophile, MobilePre, Sonica, Transit, Ozone).

BTW: Do you know if M-Audio would have any objections against the
inclusion of the firmware image files into the Linux driver package?
Or whom at M-Audio I could contact for this information?

Regards,
Clemens