[linux-audio-user] fluidsynth: Sustain bug ?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Sep 5 10:03:01 EDT 2003

Hi!
  I just looked it up again. You go into your directory src, then you edit the
file: fluid_voice.c.
  There you go to line 1372 (for version 1.0.3) and there you'll find:
    count = calculate_hold_decay_buffers(voice, GEN_VOLENVDECAY,
GEN_KEYTOVOLENVDECAY, 1); /* 1 for decay */
  After this line you can directly insert something like:
  if (count <98) count = 98;
  If this doesn't work, you can go down a bit to line 1384, there you'll find
the same only with RELEASE, after that line you could try the same procedure.
I'm not sure weather this helps a lot with your problem, but it's worth a try.
If this doesn't help your attack problem, look a bit more up, you see that
this section of code delas with the complete volume envelop.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen at gmx.de