[linux-audio-user] Re: RME hammerfall DSP Multiface: help needed

Robert Epprecht epprecht at solnet.ch
Tue Sep 9 01:06:13 EDT 2003

"Mark Knecht" <mknecht at controlnet.com> writes:

>> > I think you may have a firmware problem. Possibly with older firmware,
>> > probably available from RME's web site, you will do better.
>>
>> I am a bit resistant to downgrade the firmware.
>> I'd like to hear from somebody who really knows what's the situation
>> with firmware, maybe Thomas?
>
> Yes, I understand. There are other MultiFace users here. Maybe they can tell
> you want firmware revisions they are running. what do you see with an lspci
> or lspci -vv command?

I get

00:07.0 Multimedia audio controller: Xilinx Corporation RME Hammerfall DSP (rev 0a)
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping+ SERR- FastB2B-
	Latency: 32
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 3
	Region 0: Memory at e2420000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]

Yes, I know that I must change the interrupt...

Robert