[linux-audio-user] Running vstserver & ladspavst

Natalia Rakowski soulsource at cox.net
Tue Sep 16 21:58:01 EDT 2003

Hello -

I was wondering if someone could help me along with getting VST's running
under Linux.

I have installed the version of WINE from the vstserver download area.  I
have also built vstserver and can in fact run it.  Finally, I have built
ladspavst.

This is where I am stuck.  The ladspavst README didn't have any info to help
figure out how to run it.

Building ladspavst made vst.so.  What now?

What I would like to try is getting VST's running with Ardour.  Is this
possible?

Also, do any VSTi's work with vstserver?

Thanks for any and all info...

-- N