[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden and slurs

gopher info gopherin at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Sep 17 10:59:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Chris Cannam wrote:

> Did you use a slur or a tie?  If you used a slur, then you should
> indeed get four notes.

I used a slur!

  You probably wanted to tie the notes using
> the tie function on the Transforms menu (which we'll probably move
> to the Group menu soon, where it'll be a bit more obvious) or the
> tie button on the Group toolbar.

Thank you, this helped. But actually my problem is as follows:
I have a MIDI file with such notes:

     |\
 ----|-|----O----------------|-----------------O-------|
     | /   |             |   |       |        |        |
 --- |/----|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
    /|     |             |   |       |        |        |
 - /-|- ---|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
  | /| \   |             |   |       |        |        |
 --\ | /---|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
    -|-                 O    |      O                  |
 ----|- -----------------\---|-----/-------------------|
  * -                     \-------/

If I import into Rosegarden the score editor says

     |\
 ----|-|----O---------------|-----------------O-------|
     | /   |                |                |        |
 --- |/----|----------------|----------------|--------|
  * -

I assume this is a bug.(?)

---