[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden and slurs

gopher info gopherin at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Sep 17 12:29:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Chris Cannam wrote:

> Now if _those_ options don't work, well _that_'s a bug...

Thank you gain! I did it and unfortunately it doesn't help!
I also tried "Heuristic Notation Quantize" --> no change!
I also tried to create this ...

     |\
 ----|-|----O----------------|-----------------O-------|
     | /   |             |   |       |        |        |
 --- |/----|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
    /|     |             |   |       |        |        |
 - /-|- ---|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
  | /| \   |             |   |       |        |        |
 --\ | /---|-------------|---|-------|--------|--------|
    -|-                 O    |      O                  |
 ----|- -----------------\---|-----/-------------------|
  * -                     \-------/

with Rosegarden score editor.

The Rosegarden replay is correct. If I export MIDI the pmidi
plays something like:

     |\
 ----|-|----O----------------|------------------------------------O-------|
     | /   |             |   |       |\                          |        |
 --- |/----|-------------|---|-------|-\----\---/---xxxxxx-------|--------|
    /|     |             |   |       |\      --/ .      /        |        |
--/--|-----|-------------|---|-------|-\------/--------/---------|--------|
  | /| \   |             |   |       |       /       /           |        |
 --\ |-/---|-------------|---|-------|------/---------\----------|--------|
    -|-                 O    |      *                  |                  |
 ----|- ---------------------|------------------------/-------------------|
  * -                                               -/

And Rosgarden re-import gives:

     |\     -                                    -
 ----|-|----O----------------|-------------------O-------|
     | /   |             |   |        |         |        |
 --- |/----|-------------|---|--------|---------|--------|

Ok, perhaps future verions will do all better. Thank you again!

--
Goherman Infocan