[linux-audio-user] skale tracker

Mark Knecht markknecht at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 14:43:00 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 04:19, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I just stumbled accross this:
>
>   http://www.skale.org/
>
> No source code, too much 3d-shadows im my opinion but I guess a lot of
> people will like it...
>
> ciao

Frank,
   It looks interesting on the web page, but it won't run (so far) on my
main Gentoo box. I'm going to try it later today, first under
Redhat/PlanetCCRMA and then Windows if I must.

   BTW - I found this thread in the Forums section. It appears that one
of the main developers just joined the Army for a year?!?

http://www.metamacro.com/awezoom/skale/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=950

That could mean less development for sure! ;-)

Mark