[linux-audio-user] Weird glitchy noise in Mozilla

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Sun Sep 21 15:36:01 EDT 2003

I am using artsd as sound server.
It requires that programs that will try to write directly to /dev/dsp,
be run with artsdsp.
To solve that problem I modified the mozilla shell script to add artsdsp.
Now it read like this:  ( at the end of /usr/bin/mozilla)

  exec artsdsp $MOZILLA $*

Then, restart mozilla.

GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 8.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |                    Registered Linux user number 320898
   .-. | |                                      at http://counter.li.org/