[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

BrbrOfSvl at aol.com BrbrOfSvl at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 19:26:00 EDT 2003

> For now, though, I would work on updating alsa or solving
> the firmware
> issue (downgrade?).

Yeah... I tried using the RME firmware update app on windows... but it did nothing to get get from 50 down to 11, even after a complete shutdown and power-off.  I haven't even found 50 listed on the RME website as something that exists... but I sent a message to george at xvisionaudio, who is listed as an RME support person, so I might get a message on Monday.  Anyway, hopefully the new alsa drivers will have a viable update.