[linux-audio-user] Loops

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Sep 22 01:03:01 EDT 2003

Mark Knecht wrote:
 > On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 04:43, Andy Cragg wrote:
 >

 >>Ah - maybe I should be more precise in my postings :)  Sorry for the
 >>confusion.  BTW what aaplication do you use for the above loop recording
 >>(punch in/out?) - it sounds ideal to me ...
 >>
 >>Cheers,
 >>
 >>Andy
 >>

 > Pro Tools
 >
 > (sorry it was a non-Linux answer!)

You can do it in ardour too. It's not quite as simple but it is not that
difficult either.

Jesse posted a short list of things you need to do and has said he will
incorporate better functionality in the 1.0 version.

If you need more precise help send to ardour-users and we will try to
explain the process more thoroughly.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman