[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Mon Sep 22 16:20:01 EDT 2003

> Thanks, Mark.  Do you have a copy of the patch handy?  I can search the
> archives of course...
>
> Kevin

I guess, but I'm not the smartest guy, so help me struggle through. Thomas
built me a special Gentoo ebuild for applying this patch to CVS. I presume
the ebuild might tell me where the patch is? If so, I'll send you a copy off
list.

Would the ebuild help you at all? I assume not if you are building RPMs, but
if it would help I can send it along also.

I'm off to a customer meeting right now, so do not look for this much before
6PM California time.

Cheers,
Mark