[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Tue Sep 23 14:40:00 EDT 2003

CVS Means Concurrent Versions System.

DESCRIPTION
  CVS is a version control system, which allows you to keep old
versions         of  files  (usually  source  code),  keep  a  log of
who, when, and why        changes occurred, etc., like RCS or SCCS.
Unlike the simpler  systems,        CVS  does  not just operate on one
file at a time or one directory at a        time, but operates on
hierarchical collections of directories consisting  of  version
controlled files.  CVS helps to manage releases and to        control
the concurrent editing of source files among multiple  authors.
CVS  allows triggers to enable/log/control various operations and works
well over a wide area network.

Type: man cvs for more information.

With CVS you can get from a remote server just those files that  have
been updated lately so your local source code copy will be up to date.

GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat 8.0 Linux server
      Machine Registration number 205692 at http://counter.li.org/

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |                    Registered Linux user number 320898
   .-. | |                                      at http://counter.li.org/