[linux-audio-user] Re: HDSP Firmware

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Wed Sep 24 01:51:00 EDT 2003

> Creating new rpms with a patch is not too difficult but I really really
> don't have the time right now for a tutorial... [back to trying to
> release the latest kernel and alsa packages]

your time definitely seems better spent developing than writing tutorials -
I'm planning at LEAST on documenting the steps I took, once I get humming,
and hopefully I can generalize enough to add something to the general
knowledge base.  after that if I'm not too swamped to handle it, perhaps I
can do some good tutorials (I dunno that may be a longer term goal than I
think)

I'll definitely eventually figure out the patch - then again, it looks like
you're gonna beat me and add it in :)  (I already said that in an earlier
post)

in any case thanks tremendously!

I'll be back at it tommorrow, and I promise I won't ask another question
until some sort of progress brings one up! :)