[linux-audio-user] Something new (ardour never starts)

Ketil Thorgersen linuxuadio at rytmisk.net
Mon Sep 29 12:59:01 EDT 2003

mandag 29. september 2003, 18:11, skrev Mark Knecht:
> On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 08:07, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> > i think it installs it in /usr/local/share/ardour/pixmaps when you say
> > "make install". at least it did here.
>
> So possible the default .ardourrc file was not updated to indicate this
> location? I'm wondering why the originator of this thread had problems
> getting the pixmaps?

It's strange, but has not a lot to do with ./make install since I used THAC's
rpm. For the record I have postponed the effort to make a linux DAW untill
the release of Mandrake 9.2 - hoping it will be as out of the box as Austin
says.

I'll probably be back with more questions then:-)
Best regards
Ketil