[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] laconf2 call for help w/ irc and streaming

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Apr 20 17:13:54 EDT 2004

probably. we will start with #lad on irc.freenode.org, and create
ad-hoc channels for the three venues. additionally, chat ops and
stream relay ops will internally communicate via another channel.

those rooms will be listed on a yet-to-be-written website that will
also list the stream and webcam relays as well as provide links to
papers and slides.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Germany