[linux-audio-user] Quattro USB

Wade Winright wade at northwestvision.com
Tue Apr 20 19:35:42 EDT 2004

Hello all,
I have seen many posts about the Quattro, and would like to ask a question:
What I am planning to do is use the Quattro to record from a Mackie CFX16,
which gives me 4 separate outputs.

>From what I have read, the Quattro will handle the 4 separate inputs, and jack
would possibly be able to send these separate signals to a piece of software
that can record each as a separate track. (Ardour, Audacity maybe?)

Does that sound like a reasonable setup?

Any suggestions, opinions, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Wade