[linux-audio-user] Opinions on M-Audio Audiophile 2496 / USB or similar?

daniel.vincent at blueyonder.co.uk daniel.vincent at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 09:51:49 EDT 2004

Hi everyone

It's that time of the year when I convince the missus that a studio PC upgrade is "necessary" and I go out and buy new hardware :-)

Is anyone on the list running either of the two M-Audio setups currently available: the Audiophile 2496 (PCI) or the Audiophile USB? Alternatively, can anyone recommend something similar? Incidentally, I'm currently running Mandrake 10 (Community), with the 2.6x kernel...

cheers!

daniel

www.onionjack.com