[linux-audio-user] my live CD dilemma

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue Apr 27 14:01:53 EDT 2004

Matthew Allen wrote:
> 	Jaromil, Dynebolic's author is very active in the Dynebolic
> list, and somehow manages to answer just about every question that comes
> up. In fact he is preparing the 4th release of Dyenbolic (1.3). If you
> post your problems to list I am very confident he will answer.
>
> http://dynebolic.org/
>

> .matt

Has anyone else experienced dynebolic's boot audio file that announces
it's up and running being so loud as to be very annoying? I sometimes
want to use this at night and cannot as it would wake everyone up!

Maybe there's a boot option to tell it not to play that file? I want
Alsa, but I don't want it loud.

- Mark