[linux-audio-user] How to get sound on remote X kde client

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Apr 29 17:03:17 EDT 2004

I got some solutions that are based on arts. I'll be satisfied with one
music player (xmms or similar) and one video player to support arts.

I set arts on server to output over network, now I need artsd on client that
will receive stream and playit locally. But will artsd work without KDE ?

Regards,

Robert.