[linux-audio-user] Audacity/Windows/Plugins

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Thu Apr 29 17:21:09 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 13:43, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>     Sorry, but a very non-linux question.
>
>     I wonder if anyone here can say anyting about how the Windows

Ok Mark, that's it!!! It's off the Xmas card list for you Mister!!!
Windows...sheeeeesh! :)

> version of Audacity works? Is it stable? Does the VST enabler work? Is
> it stable? Does it only provide for audio suite/non-realtime operation
> on Audacity Audio, or does it allow Audacity to become a VSti platform
> of any type?

I don't know but I suspect it comes up with a BSOD when you look at it,
steals your wife, kicks your dog, sets your house on fire and empties
your bank account and distributes you personal info all over the
internet!

Just here to help! :)