[linux-audio-user] rezound as jack client

Andrew Gaydenko a at etver.com
Fri Apr 30 16:25:02 EDT 2004

Hi, Ron,

I'm in your way too: "no interest in any application that
isn't a jack client". Nevertheless, I have problems with
recording via ReZound as jack client: after few minutes
xruns take place. Have you any experience here?

My enviroment is: linux 2.4.26, lck1 patch, ReZound and JACK
are from current CVS, working as root.

Andrew