[linux-audio-user] jackit - qjackctl & xrun callback

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Tue Aug 3 07:27:56 EDT 2004

Hi friends,

I just updated my mandrake 9.2 to 10.0 official and used the kernel.sds
of thacs, everything is fine apart the fact that I used a terratec
Aureon usb 5.1 and that I can't used it normally with jack, I put jackd
interface: hw:0 frames/period: 2048 sample rate : 44100 buffer : 2
audio: duplex no memory lock input channels2 output channels6
I start jack and then xrun callback go over and over without end and
there's no possibilities to start an apps (ardour, PD and so on...)
And when I put 2input channels & 2 output channels it start without
problems... but that's pity as the Aureon as 6 output channels to not
used it :-(

did someone report that problems, I changed the config of jack in
qjackctl in different combinations but still the same scenario...

thanks for your help!!

juto