[linux-audio-user] sound on debian 2.4.26

Brett W. McCoy idragosani at chapelperilous.net
Thu Aug 5 16:40:30 EDT 2004

Laura Conrad wrote:

> Thanks to everybody who helped.   The last problem I fixed was that
> the speakers were plugged into the mike in instead of the line out
> jack.  (Not the original problem -- I'd been playing with that a lot
> recently.)

As if no one else on this list has ever plugged things into the wrong
jacks before... :-P  I spent quite a while recently trying to diagnose
MIDI/Jack transport issues only to discover that the corresponding
channels for my MIDI devices on my outboard mixer had their MUTE buttons
pushed in.

-- Brett

--
Rule of Feline Frustration:
         When your cat has fallen asleep on your lap and looks utterly