[linux-audio-user] jack_fst

davidrclark at earthlink.net davidrclark at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 17:57:19 EDT 2004

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your email.  I had previously commented out the itialization and
now the whole thing (as you suggested).  It still SIGSEGV's out on me.  I
had been assuming, when I commented out only the initialization, that the
default initialization to NULL's was the problem (no other initializer
available).  Now you got me wondering...

The backtrace shows that it's in WINE (I think) in wine_nt_to_unix_file_name,
which was suspiciously like the VstFileType struct --- at first glance,
anyway.

Thanks again and best regards,
Dave.