[linux-audio-user] Best distro for Audio??

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Sat Aug 7 09:54:20 EDT 2004

>>>>> "robin" == robin fell <robin.fell at ntlworld.com> writes:

    robin> I'm currently considering a change of distro too - I spend
    robin> too long on admin issues, and not enough time
    robin> hacking/recording.  Debian looks interesting, but i need to
    robin> find out how robust the underlying dB is first...

I had the same problems as you did with RPM's, and have had no similar
issues with the Debian tools.  I did have what looked like a db
problem after a massive update once, but running fsck on my root disk
turned out to completely fix it.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011