[linux-audio-user] what window manager are you using?

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Wed Aug 11 16:22:51 EDT 2004

	Grouping and tabbed windows is one of the main selling points
these days for me. Once you have used a WM that does grouping and
tabbing it is hard going back. The nice thing for me about WMI is that
on top of this stuff it also "manages" my windows. Putting them in place
smartly (session saving will be in the next version, its still is pretty
green, less than a year old)

m.