[linux-audio-user] M-Audio Delta 1010LT .asoundrc?

jmacdermott at ns2.i-mecca.net jmacdermott at ns2.i-mecca.net
Thu Aug 12 21:02:20 EDT 2004

Hey folks, just wanted to follow up and thank those that made suggestions - I
have both soundcards working with qjackctl & ardour, and life is once again
good!

Two new questions though:

1. My Delta 1010LT is HW0 and the onboard sound chip is HW1.  Is there any way
for qjackctl to access both at the same time (ie: use the Delta's inputs and
have the output run through my computer's regular speakers)?

2.  Does anyone have a quick reference to the 12 ins and 10 outs on the card so
that I don't have to test each track individually?  :-)

Thanks again everyone!  Oh, and AudioSlack is GREAT!

Jay