[linux-audio-user] Unable to compile fst against wine.

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Fri Aug 13 09:44:09 EDT 2004

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 11:36:38PM EST, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 12:21:05AM EST, Dave Phillips wrote:
> >  No other Wine version (or parts of same) on your system ?
>
> Just doing an extensive search, but I am pretty sure there isn't. I have another
> installation of Slack 10 set up here. I am thinking I might compile everything
> on that, as it is fresh, and see what happens.

Turns out that I did have two copies lying around. How it happened I don't know,
but it is pretty easy to get things all over the place, especially on an install
that is used for building packages. :)

I got rid of both installations, and re-compiling wine now. We will see what
happens.
--
Luke Yelavich
http://www.audioslack.com