[linux-audio-user] linux 2.6.x low latency wiki page

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Fri Aug 13 18:47:33 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 07:10, Florian Schmidt wrote:

> http://www.affenbande.org/~tapas/linux-2.6.x-ll.html

I have updated my testresults.php latency graphing script so that you
can just drop .txt files of latency traces, log entries, etc. in the
test results directory and it will display these inline.  Here is an
example:

http://krustophenia.net/testresults.php?dataset=2.6.8-rc4-bk3-O7

Here is one with generated gnuplot graphs and a text file:

http://krustophenia.net/testresults.php?dataset=2.6.8-rc3-O5

Source code:

http://krustophenia.net/testresults.phps

The script is less than 100 lines so it would be pretty self-explanatory
to set up.  I think it's useful to avoid clogging LKML and Ingo's
mailbox with huge traces, and the gnuplot graphs are nice.

Lee