[linux-audio-user] some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Aug 14 10:18:20 EDT 2004

Last Saturday 14 August 2004 01:36, John Check was like:
>  All it would take would be for one demo recorded someplace
> to generate a contract and people would be clamoring for linux audio.

We need to develop a better business model than that. Traditional music
industry business practice is not necessarily compatible with the aims of
free music software. We bide our time and they will come begging.

cheers

tim hall

"It is no myst'ry / we're makin' hist'ry" --LKJ