[linux-audio-user] some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

LinuxMedia linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Sat Aug 14 17:44:19 EDT 2004

>> Is there anyone here that thinks we're ready for the "general public"?

>   no. but we are ready. which is a lot better then just a year ago. I
> mean the stuff you described above actually works! that's pretty
> amazing, I was waiting for this moment for years (well, not _this_
> moment but a moment few month go when I tried to setup recording and
> everything worked!)

Thanks for reminding me. It's kind of like when you have a child in the
home. You don't notice how much they've grown. Then you don't see them
for a while and you're like... "Look how much you've grown". I forgot
how advanced things have become because I've had Linux/Audio in the home
for a while now.

Rocco