[linux-audio-user] "Linux fx box how to" WAS: some thoughts about Linux audio software documentation

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sun Aug 15 13:14:44 EDT 2004

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 02:45:18PM +0100, tim hall wrote:
> Last Friday 13 August 2004 23:18, LinuxMedia was like:
> > Don't forget... they may have to *locate*, *build* AND *configure*
> > OpenOffice.org FIRST...
>
> And OO.o creates appalling HTML. kword, incidentally is quite good at it ...

"Appalling" is relative. If you've ever been required to get some
html exports from Powerpoint online, you'll have a whole new benchmark
of appallingness  >8-O
At least with OO.o you have some hope of getting something human-readable
by feeding it through some cleanup scripts.

But I'm still looking for a good wysiwyg html+css design tool,
and I wouldn't use OO.o for that. And no, bluefish doesn't
do the trick for me either.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com