[linux-audio-user] Setting up linux computer

Thomas Pickett thomasr_pickett at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:16:39 EDT 2004

>On Sunday 22 August 2004 04:37 pm, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > There are many more (pci cards), a very popular one being the RME card.

Can anyone suggest a good RME Card?  I have looked at their website but was
wondering if anyone had personal preference.  I preferably would like a
sound card with mutilple in/outs, mic in/outs, midi, spdif.

Once again I appreciate all the feedback.  As for distros, I'm leaning
towards debian, but I will do some more research.

Thanks,
            Thomas

to offer.
first two months FREE*.