[linux-audio-user] Hardware incompatibility list

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Thu Aug 26 10:39:51 EDT 2004

> We are asking you to assist the linux audio community
> by contributing item X. In return, we offer our
> gratitude and the "pie-in-the-sky" promises of a

It shouldn't be to much for a company to give some documentation how to
interface their hardware. These docs are flying around at their offices
and the work would be done by the community. If they have a certain
interface layer, which they should, they even wouldn't give away any
secrets. It would raise the reputition and bring them 3 or 4 more
customers...

Cheers,
Malte
--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next events:
Notstandskomitee Live
16.9.2004 Kulturbunker Muelheim e.v., Cologne
17.9.2004 Cuba, Muenster