[linux-audio-user] CCRMA switching to FC2?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 15:33:08 EDT 2004

->Sorry, yes I meant Planet CCRMA. I was wondering when I could go to
the CCRMA website and download the modified iso's of FC2 (with apt as
the default package manager) and the modified kernel. Wish I could say
that I was doing some important audio work, but I mainly use Planet
CCRMA's version of Fedora and the modified kernel for gaming, as
benchmarks show better results than with other distro's and kernels on
similar equipment.<-

Fernando has been doing a hell of a job getting things working.  We're
running one of the latest kernels in our studio on a P4 (no
hyperthreading) with astoundingly few issues.  Read through some of the
last couple of weeks' worth of the planetccrma mailing list (archived on
the web) to get an idea of where things stand.

Matt