[linux-audio-user] VST_SERVER and Edirol Hypercanvas?

Machine Has No Agenda forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Sat Dec 4 04:29:26 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 14:54, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 14:25 +1100, Machine Has No Agenda wrote:
> > >
> > > Do you have the realtime LSM installed?
> > >
> > > Lee
> >
> > apparently so ... here's the relevant excerpts from the thread:
> >

> Well does it work if you run jackd from the command line with the -R
> option?
>
> Lee

i think i have to use jackstart - well, that's the server path indicated
in qjackctl ... if i try with jackd or jackd-realtime (in qjackctl) then
it doesn't work.

i'm pretty sure i remember reading that the ccrma enabled fedora core 2
doesn't use jackd ...

also - i am unable to start mixxx with jack enabled unless i've got the
"no memory lock" option checked ... otherwise it overtakes the cpu and i
have to reset the computer :(

shayne